Pages


Saturday, August 17, 2013

My L'Oreal Professionel Korean City Style Experience

Today is indeed the era of Korean invasion! From fashion, music to beauty, Filipinos has truly embraced the Korean culture with a smile. There are countless ways to wear the Korean culture. You can wear it through clothes, wear it on your face through Korean beauty brands and, most especially, wear it using your gorgeous locks.

Few weeks ago, I had the wonderful chance to experience L'Oreal Professionel's Korean City Style Collection. I love curls and it has always been my dream to be curly. I just feel like you don't have to do a lot of effort for your hair to be gorgeous. All you need to do is wash it and then wear it. True enough, it's really like that. I curled my hair last 2010 and I've been loving it until today.

L'Oreal Professsionel's Korean City Style has three options for your tresses.

LP Korean City Style Girls
  • Busan style - Short but sweet style as what I would like to describe it. It's for those who have short hair but still wants to look extra pretty ;)
  • Gangnam style - This is my hair - long with big curls. It's just glamorous, don't you think? Most celebrities love this kind of curls.
  • Hong Dae Style - This is for super short hair. I do believe that this is a real statement hair. Personally, I think this is so hard to rock especially with ladies like me with round faces but if you think you're bold enough then go for this look.
L'Oreal Professionel partnered with Bangs Tony and Jackey for this Korean City Style Collection. It was truly an honor to be one of the chosen bloggers to experience this wonderful hair treatment. Tony and Jackey did a great job on my hair. Because my hair still has some curls, I did not get the Gangnam Style I was hoping for but Tony and Jackey was kind enough to give me something else - Korean hair cut with hair color. Oh yeah!

I was happy and surprised at the same time when I saw my photo at Bangs Tony and Jackey :). This is just one of my selfie shots during my makeup gig at Jardin De Miramar. Never thought that my hobby of taking photos of myself when I'm bored will be displayed at Tony and Jackey. Haha!

IMG_3108

They first washed my hair.

IMG_3082
IMG_3083

After washing my hair, Mika, my amazing hair stylist, analyzed my hair. Since I have permed my hair before, the curls were still good so they just decided to cut my hair and re-touch my hair color.

Mika is an amaaaaaazing hair stylist. Choosing a hair color is just like breathing to her. She choose the perfect hair color, which is actually what my first hair color was. It was dead on!

IMG_3084
IMG_3089

Time for my new hair color!

IMG_3099

I feel like I'm Constance Jablonski, the Cyber White model of Estee Lauder. Just search for her photo on Google so you'll get what I mean ;)

IMG_3096

After coloring my hair, they blow dried it and managed my little curls and... 

Tadah!

L'Oreal Professionel Bangs Tony and Jackey Korean City Style Curls

Honestly, I'm sad because I wasn't able to experience digital perm as I was really looking forward to that but I would not risk my hair to be so damaged and, instead, I listened to the expert. You know, life is just like that. Sometimes, you don't get what you really want but you got something better!

Here are some facts when you get your hair permed with the L'Oreal Professionel Korean City Style:

  1. The collection highlights the perming technologies of X-Tenso moisturist and Dulcia Advanced for the perfect hair volume.
  2. Dulcia Advanced makes a long-lasting perm with lonene G technology that targets all hair zones - from the surface down to its core.
  3. The X-Tenso Moisturist contains an all-new digital hybrid technology that not only smoothens your hair but treats it at the same time for a more nourished locks.

Getting treated at the salon is not enough as you have to know how to maintain your newly treated tresses.
  1. Use the Mythic Oil and Tecni.art full volume Mousse after towel drying and blow drying your hair after every hair wash.
  2. Use the Tecni.art Playball Density Material to provide an extra hold of your short hair if you got the Busan or Hong Dae Style.
  3. If you got the Gangnam Style, just spray Elnett Spray on your hair to add some extra hold to your long hair.
  4. Whatever Korean City Style you got, finish off with a pump of Tecni.art Crystal Gloss for some added shine.
I would like to thank my girl, Mikki, for inviting to this event. Too bad I forgot to ask for a photo with her but that's alright as we'll have all our lives to take photos, right Mikki? Hehe!

Special thanks to L'Oreal Professionel Philippines and Bangs Tony and Jackey for my new hair! I really love it and I look a lot younger with my new locks ;). Love everything! This Korean City Style is available at all Tony and Jackey Salons nationwide.

Please visit L'Oreal Professionel at http://www.lorealprofessionnel.com
Follow them at:

Visit Bangs Tony and Jackey at http://www.bangs.com.ph
Follow them at:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...