Pages


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

FOTD: Simple every day makeup look

IMG_3331

Today's post is about the kind of makeup I wore today. More details will be up in m beauty channel soon. For now, I hope you enjoy this simple every day makeup look you can also copy. Sorry for the low quality photos as I'm only using my iPhone 5's front camera.

IMG_3332
IMG_3334
IMG_3344
IMG_3337
IMG_3342

Products used:

(Face)
Maybelline Liquid Mousse Foundation in Nude
Maybelline Pressed Powder

(Eyes)
Maybelline Baked Eyeshadow
NYX Cosmetics The Curve Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

(Brows)
Hayan Korea Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil

(Lips)
NYX Cosmetics Lipstick in Fig

I actually hoarded some makeup again and this is what I get when I visit beauty counters. I did my own makeup using some testers. Haha! I guess there's nothing wrong with that. I like testing products before I buy them. I will have a haul video about this coming real soon. Make sure you're subscribed to my beauty channel, alright?

I know some people who don't use testers in beauty counters. How about you? Do you test makeup products in beauty counters before buying them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...