Pages


Monday, August 26, 2013

EM Cosmetics by Michelle Phan

Michelle Phan

Michelle Phan.

She's the first beauty guru I watched. I've been around YouTube since high school but I go there to watch cartoons. Way back 2008, I started my own YouTube account but it was a channel where I upload school work. I once had a dream of becoming a great film maker as I saw a tiny potential in these school works. I get A++++++s all the time. Haha!

I started this blog 2009 because of work. I had absolutely no idea how to run a fashion and beauty blog before but, when I got the hang of it, I enjoyed it a lot. Because of the stuff that I feature in this blog, I came to realize that I'm a person who loves makeup. Then, my beauty channel came to life. It was only until 2010 when I decided that I want my own beauty channel and Michelle Phan was the very very very first YouTube makeup guru who inspired me. I think I learned 50% of my makeup skills from her and the other half is a combination of experience and other beauty gurus as well.

I love Michelle Phan! She inspires me. I will admit that I want to be the Michelle Phan of the Philippines but I'm still working hard on it as I stopped vlogging when I got pregnant, thinking that I can't vlog anymore, and just got the chance to bring back all the good vibes early this year.

I will cut this post to this. I am so proud of Michelle Phan as she's one proof that if you work hard for that one thing you love, you will definitely succeed. So it brings us to EM Cosmetics. This new makeup line is co-created by Michelle Phan under the L'Oreal group. I can't wait to get my hands on the life palette. I also wish that this line will be availabe in the Philippines soon.


Hope this inspired you as well. And I do hope that I do inspire you too (in some weird ways). Until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...