Pages


Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekend special at Fashion by Sai

Hey ladies! This will be very short but sweet. I want my blog posts during weekends to be extra special so here's what you should expect tomorrow from my blog and I:

  1. My L'Oreal Professional and Tony and Jackey hair treatment experience
  2. I will upload another video in my beauty channel. For now, it'll be a secret. Make sure you're subscribed to my channel to get instant updates :)
  3. I will also film a hair tutorial for all of you! Yey! I think this will be the first time that I'm going to do this.
  4. Aside from my hair tutorial, I'm also cooking a series of makeup tutorial and vlogs for you! Have you noticed how I enjoy producing videos now? All thanks to my new laptop and Wondershare! I just love it!
That's it! Now, I hope this somehow sparked some curiosity and interest inside your brain by now. If you have any suggestion or article (beauty or fashion problems and what not) that you'd like to me write about just let me know by leaving a comment below. I'd be so glad to take the challenge of being an actual beauty and fashion guru even here in my own space :)

Have a lovely weekend ahead, ladies! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...