Pages


Monday, August 5, 2013

Good night post + What to expect this week

I'm supposed to be sleeping right now and Tiger even told me to just lay down and sleep. I need to be awake at 5am for my morning run but, unfortunately, he can't join me since he'll be busy at work this week. I just thought of blogging really quick before I go to bed. I've been blogging every single day last week and I don't want to break the chain.

I am supposed to be featuring a clothing brand for my blog today but just thought of rescheduling it tomorrow. This is actually my first time to blog using my iPhone and it actually feels nice. It seems so easy but all my photo files are in my laptop so this post will be purely text.

Since today is Monday, I want to tell you what you should expect at Fashion by Sai this week.

1. I'll feature 2 clothing brands this week.
2. I have a new video to be uploaded in my beauty channel (http://www.youtube.com/FashionBySai).I posted a photo in my Instagram (@fashionbysai) as a sneak peek. It's a makeup challenge where I was tagged. I'm really excited to upload that one and blog about it here.
3. I'll feature one Korean makeup brand.
4. You'll see another Lookbook update as well as another post for "Ethan's OOTD."

As for the other posts, that will be a surprise. Hope you can drop by again tomorrow for a new post. Please subscribe to my blog updates via email or you can also follow me via Google Plus. 

That's all folks! I'm gonna put down this phone, rest my head on my hubby's shoulder and get the beauty rest I deserve. Good night girls! See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...