Pages


Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday: A day and a photo with Sara Geronimo

Okay! This whole Throwback Thursday is such a great idea! Whoever invented this hashtag deserves a spot in human's history, seriously.

I don't post a lot of TBT photos but, tonight, I want to share one special photo from my treasure chest. This is a photo of Sara Geronimo and I. OMG! I'm a big fan of her and I had to go through each people surrounding here just to say hi and ask her for a photo. Fan mode on! This is my negra days as I handled Nescafe Camp Hot way back 2010 and my skin just turned something closer to black. No kidding! I was super dark because of too much heat at the camp.

Back to the photo. This was during the new Sunsilk Best-Ever Product Launch at White-something-something in Makati. I cannot remember the place but it's the place near MRT Magallanes Station.

Sara Geronimo beauty blogger in the Philippines Sai Montes

Why hello there idol! This photo made it to Stir.ph magazines in that same year. For some reason, someone from my Facebook friends stole this photo and submitted it to the publication without notifying me if I'd want my face to be in there. Oh well, there's nothing I can do with that. On second thought, I should have been paid for this photo. Girl, it's hard to have a photo with Sara G! LOL

What's your Throwback Thursday photo? Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...