Pages


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Pretty In Pink Box

Pretty in Pink Box (2)


Hey hey! I've been blogging everyday for two weeks now! Hurray! I never have done this before so I'm putting this in one of my blogger life milestones ;)

I believe I've been posting a lot about beauty and fashion (in general) here. So, let me go back to what I love doing best (aside from playing with my makeup), posing like a rock star. LOL!

IMG_2435
IMG_2434
IMG_2433
IMG_2432
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2430

Outfit details:

Top, Forever 21
Rings, Forever 21
Shorts, Just G
Bag, Avon
Necklace, Dress Etc
Watch, Relic (also from Dress Etc)

Here's what I wore at the Pretty in Pink Box event. I blogged about my whole experience here and I just thought of highlighting this cute outfit I came up with for the event's "pastel" outfit requirement. How do you like this OOTD?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...