Pages


Sunday, August 18, 2013

What's inside my makeup kit

What a makeup artist should bring

As a makeup artist, it's important that you bring a complete makeup kit - from foundation down to false eyelashes. Name it and you got to have it. In my years of experience, I have learned that you don't have to bring ALL your makeup unless you want to end up with a back or shoulder ache the day after.

Makeup Artist Tip: Bring what is ONLY necessary.

So, here's a little sneak peek of my makeup collection. Here are the thing I usually bring in makeup gigs but this vary depending on my client's need. This is what I brought with me during my makeup gig for Coco and Emilton's pre-nuptial photo shoot.


Hope you enjoyed this video :)

Don't forget to subscribe to my beauty channel at http://www.youtube.com/FashionBySai

Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...