Pages


Saturday, August 3, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Your lady boss


Lookbook time! This week was soooo crazy! It's a productive but, of course, a tiring one. I'm so happy with the comments I'm receiving from you guys about my makeup work for Coco and Emilton's prenup shoot. I really had fun working with them. I also love your suggestions for my next how-to tutorial on YouTube. Believe me! I'm taking down each one and some are even challenging ones so wish me a lot of luck.

You all know that I manage and own Dress Etc, right? I'm busy working on new designs for my next collection. It will be released this on September. Working double time now and I'll give you a hint. Dress Etc will be hosting a giveaway this month. Yey! I'm still finalizing all the mechanics and other stuff for my lovely Dressies so better like Dress Etc's page to get more updates on how to join.

So, in this Lookbook, I just want to show you my very casual meeting outfit. This one's super comfy and simple.






 
Outfit details:

Blouse, gift
Leather leggings, Dress Etc
Wedges, Rydax c/o Lazada
Messenger bag, Avon
Bracelet, Rings and Tings

By the way, this is what you'll see in my Avon bag:



That's it! See you in my next Lookbook entry :) Hugs and kisses to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...