Pages


Sunday, August 4, 2013

REVIEW: Bellissimafirenze Bucket and Satchel Bags

It's been quite a while since I reviewed a product. I actually missed this blog segment. I have some product review posts lined up this month from makeup, nail products and fashion items.

A week ago, I received two lovely bags from Bellissimafirenze. I'm very happy that they considered Fashion By Sai as an avenue to share their amazing bags. So, are you ready for my review?



What I really love about these bags is that they are very stylish. You all know I'm a sucker for anything floral and vintage-inspired, right? For that, these bags got really me!

Bellissimafirenze gave me the opportunity to choose which bag I want. I initially did not choose the satchel one as I think it's quite common. I want to feature something more lady-like especially for people like me who goes to the office. Belllisimafirenze actually have a lot of bags for working girls like us but unfortunately the one that I wanted to feature is still not available so I ended up with this cute baby pink satchel with a floral print accent. Don't you just love it?


I also chose this bucket bag with a bird print on it. I love how it looks so vintage. I remember my mom wearing something like back when she's still single. I really adore my mom's style as she's simple but she brings with her amazing fashion pieces. I love how girly it looks like. You can wear both bags at school or at the office especially if you want to add some flair to your style. You can also use them when you want to go to the mall to watch a movie or just have some coffee with your friends. I have two Lookbook entries for this, which will be out this week. I'm so excited to post them but I decided to feature these bags first. I think this will be a great introduction of the brand. Don't you think?

As for functionality, I love how the satchel is big enough to carry all my essentials - makeup kit, iPhone, wallet - whenever I go out. You can adjust the strap to the length you like and it also comes with two magnets to lock your bag.

The bucket bag has enough space for all the things I need when I'm going out with Ethan. I can bring my makeup kit, iPhone, wallet plus my son's 2 Avent and 1 Pigeon feeding bottles, his diapers, a towel, a bib, an extra shirt and short for Ethan and his powdered milk storage with 3 compartments. I love how I don't need to switch bags whenever I'm going out with Ethan as the bucket bag does the job so well! I just love this bag!

I'm not so sure how much the satchel bag would cost you but the bucket bag is priced at P750. Very affordable as you'll get a good quality bag plus Filipino-made.

I am eyeing to get one more item from Bellissimafirenze and it's this wallet. I love buying functional products and I think this will be the best wallet for me. If a wallet can store my iPhone, paper bills, cards and coins then I need to have it.


I've got nothing bad to say about these bags as I totally love them! What do you girls think?

Visit Bellissimafirenze on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...