Pages


Thursday, August 15, 2013

Penshoppe brings Mario Maurer and Baifern Pimchanok in the Philippines

Mario & Baifern for Penshoppe 2

I had the opportunity for FINALLY meet Mario Maurer and Baifern Pimchanok during Penshoppe's fan conference few weeks ago. I missed my first chance during the Penshoppe Fashion Week last 2011, I believe, because of too many people at the fashion show venue and even press people like me can't go in. I had to roll my eyes few times but it couldn't do anything. Haha! Bad things happen but look at me now? I saw him in person. Let me sum it all up with three letters: "OMG!"

I swear their skin is freakin' awesome! Mario and Baifern were so flawless and I would describe them as a walking Photoshop'd persons. It's not in a bad way though but it's because of their amazing skin. They have no pores, I promise! Haha!

Here's the only decent photo I took at the even. You know iPhone 5 has it's limitations, right? So please bear with me *wink*.

IMG_2961

I prepared a vlog for you as well so you have an idea how crazy the event was. You can also view this in my fashion and beauty channel. See how the crowd went gaga over Mario and Baifern by watching this video.



Thank you for reading and watching. See you in my next video. I'll have one makeup tutorial coming soon so make sure you're subscribed to my beauty channel.

Ciao ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...